Another bucket list hike was this awesome mountainsides bunker just up the road. Luckily Connor “knew” the way and we found it after we backtracked 10 minutes down the trail.
There was definitely some good artwork/graffiti in there… and also some other things that would be not appropriate for most people to view 😂😂.
The funniest thing happened as I was taking a picture of Brecon in front of a picture is mostly the word Wahiawa so I thought it would be really cool but I kept telling Brecon move over and then I take a picture and then I’d say no move over more cause you’re kind of blocking one of the letters well - layer as we looked closer, we realize there was definitely an inappropriate image right next to Brecon head, and so we all got a big kick that I kept positioning him right next to it!! At East Cannon thought it was super hilarious and kept saying it










No comments:
Post a Comment