Wednesday, October 30, 2002

October in Arizona

 
 

 I don't remember if this was how Ben was dressing up for Halloween at school or what. He sure looks cute standing in our empty and clean house. Bare white walls, new carpet and tile! Have a great day at school!
 
*Last night we played softball on our co-ed city league team. The team that we played had shirts and they looked like they might be tough, but after we got over our nerves, we beat them pretty soundly. Ben was a maniac pitcher and did really well. I was the catcher and would cheer my honey on. After our game we met at a park and carved pumpkins in the dark. Ben is great getting the pumpkin all cleaned out and it was fun to spend time with the other med-students/wives/and families. Ben and I carved our FIRST pumpkin together. It looks like an evil demon/elf/pig but I think it is pretty cute. We sure have a great group of people that we can count on for support and good times getting together.
 

No comments: