Saturday, September 27, 2008

SMILEY GUYS



I love smiles. I love to smile and I love it when my boys smile... it just makes me (you guessed it) SMILE!

Here are some of my favorites for the moment. (ABOVE) My honey on the 4th of JULY 2008! He's proud to be an American... or he's in a good mood. Either way, it's a great shot! (Those tree branches aren't really shooting right out of his head...but they sure look like it)
This-river-is-really-great SMILE. You just know this kid is having a good time, right?


And just for fun: The classic yell-and-have-your-mouth-open kinda smile. (check out my nephew in the background. THAT is a happy kid!)
"AHHHHHH!!"

and I-just-got-some-candy-that-really-is SWEEET SMILE

You know what they say "a smile is contagious"... now that's something I don't mind sharing! Go ahead and spread some today!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

cute kids! enough said!!

Necha said...

Oh! I love seeing them smile too! Cute pics! And I am glad you can upload pics again!! Now we just need one of you smiling please... :)

Cynthia said...

The pictures do make things fun. These are what we will come back to when they leave the nest....if you can imagine such a time...

Debbie said...

That just made me smile!