Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GUESS WHERE WE ARE GOING?








After months of waiting, we were "emailed" about where our next assignment is going to be..... wait for it.....








WE'RE GOING TO




















GERMANY!!!
Yes you read it correctly. GERMANY! We are still in shock and trying to figure out all the logistics of moving to a new country, a different continent, and to a new ADVENTURE!! If you ask I will tell you I still can't believe it is true. This is going to be crazy, but such a great opportunity for our family.
ummm... that plane ride with 3 boys is going to be a doozy, isn't it?

6 comments:

Necha said...

If you want you can take me along on the plane ride as your personal nanny. :) I have never been to Germany, I have never been in a plane, and I have never met Connor! So there are 3 firsts you could give to me! :) I think that's an awesome idea!

Lauren said...

I have family that lives in Germany RIGHT NOW. If you want info, let me know. CONGRATS!

Mike and Kelly said...

Becky... Good luck. And what an adventure. Wow... Congrats..

The Booher's said...

Wow! What an experience you will have! how fun and by the way, your boys are just the cutest little guys ever!

The M's said...

Yay, Congratulations! We hope you all have an awesome experience there! Who knows, maybe we'll end up joining y'all there in a couple years :)

Blaine Family said...

Hey, this is Katherine Howell.. betcha didn't know I read your blog, huh?? haha. Well, guess what? I'm also married to a military man (Naval Flight Officer), and we're moving to Italy at the beginning of July! Pretty crazy, huh?