Sunday, April 7, 2013

BRIELLE is ONE

How can this baby be one whole year old? I remember quite vividly her pregnancy, being the single mom and taking care of my family while Ben was away on "business". I was so TIRED! I was physically exhausted by 6:00 at night. I was emotional, hormonal, and stressed.

But somehow I made it.

And now she has made our home a different place with a little PINK to it. My mom hassles me all the time to dress her in cute stuff and accessorize. She just doesn't last with the cute stuff on. Oh well! We can do that later :) What we do love is her spunk and crazy screams. Her smiles and giggles draw in everyone around--- her brothers interactions are such fun to watch. When Cael walks in the door from school they just squeal and chase and play. We love our little lady- little mama- sister- and CUTIE PIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAMA!

No comments: