Thursday, May 24, 2007

The End of May...


























7 weeks until the due date and counting.....

For all who want to see-- this is my tummy of our future baby. I've been alot better at taking pictures of my pregnancy (this time around) however, Cael was not so lucky. It was just something that didn't happen for the boy. Don't say anything, but we'll just pretend that this is me pregnant BOTH times around. Things are pretty much the same, we'll just have to see how much this boy is going to weigh in at and if he comes close to the 8 lb baby Cael was. I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to go.. you know... so I consider myself lucky to get a good nights sleep. That will not last long once this little guy gets here, so I am putting away a "sleep reserve" for those middle of the night feedings :)


















Also, for those who don't believe that Cael can ride his bike without training wheels... here's an okay picture of his amazing skill. We went on a ride today, despite the drizzle. This picture is at a park that we frequent, but I don't know who that little boy is chasing Cael around. Some neighborhood boy who was very impressed to say the least. I hope you can see the look on our boys face, he is very proud on himself.





And now: Here is a picture of Army Ben, on his way to do a presentation on Subcutaneous Hematoma Formation after Insulin Injections in an Anticoagulated Patient. He looks like he's ready to talk all about that stuff, right? Cael and I both thought he looked pretty cute as an Army man and the presentation went well, according to Ben. He also came home with a few items from some drug reps who were at the conference as well... We sure love the pens they hand out, as well as the notepads-- they are simply amazing!
Tomorrow we have many things planned as it is Ben's first day off in 2 weeks. I can't wait for the all day set of projects that will occupy our Friday Frenzy :)

4 comments:

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

You look very cute Becky!!!

Lauren said...

Becky! You look amazing pregnant! Cael is adorable and Ben looks so official! You guys look great. Email me sometime @ laurenshum@hotmail.com

alliehoopes said...

Derek and I request some pictures of your house.

And that you allow anonymous comments because I always have trouble logging in with the google one.

Jess said...

Looks like you figured out all of the blogging mumbo jumbo. :) Pretty simple once you try it out. Your backyard looks like a fun place to hang out. As does your tummy. Can't wait to see your new little one!