Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy December

Our community had a "Breakfast with Santa" activity. It is still weird to have these sort of things without any snow around, not to mention how unseasonable warm and humid it is as well. I guess I will just have to deal with it. Well~ Cael was a little wary of the bearded stranger at first, but decided to smile real big for the picture. I don't know what is wrong with Brecon, though, he is a serious child. If anyone can tell me what they see "different" in the picture, I'll pat you on the back... we'll just say we left immediately after this picture was taken :)
Peace 

I've never done any video on my blog yet, so let me know if you see this amazing FEAT or not...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great video!!! I'll have to try that for Kaiya (the video part, not the rolling over.) Good picture with Santa too. Poor little Brecon and his soggy britches. Happens to the best of us.

Mike and Kelly said...

At least in Texas you get green at Christmas. That is better than AZ. Brecon in a doll, girls dig the serious/mysterious kind of guys.

Cynthia said...

Cute pictures - I have got to get better at capturing those "firsts". The green does look a little fun as we are knee deep in snow everywhere - The boys get stir crazy being couped up in the house, but when they go out, they want to come back in quickly. It was fun talking to Ben last night - Sorry the cookies didn't work out - I had similar problems with one of the batches I made this weekend for the neighbors. It's a lot of work - and for nothing when they turn out bad. I hope your Christmas holiday is wonderful - We wish we could see you. Lots of love!