Monday, November 26, 2007

Brecon's takes over!


Hi. My name is Brecon. I'm almost 5 months old (can you believe it?) Well, I guess I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I like to eat, take naps, smile, and my latest trick.... rolling over! I'm on the verge of crawling (if you know what I mean) I'm happy most of the time, except for when I get mad. My mom likes to stick me in this "saucer" thingy when she needs to get stuff done. It's pretty entertaining, but my fingers are pretty entertaining too!


This is my big brother Cael. He sure is crazy, but I love him anyway. He likes to roll me around tries to carry me around the house, but my mom tells him to stop. I don't know why, Cael is very strong... but oh well.
Well everybody, life is pretty good (at least for me). Hope everyone is doing well and you like my pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Brecon be anywhere near the Wyoming area in the next month? Just curious! We'd love to meet him!

Anonymous said...

call me and i'll let you know

Jess said...

That first picture of Brecon looks just like Ben. I personally can't believe he is already 5 months, but what's a girl to do? I can't believe Tyson is 16 months either.