Monday, February 18, 2008

Don't miss it!


I've enjoyed lately how Cael says "Mom, you better get the camera, you don't want to miss this." You know, he's right... I don't want to miss this. Our lives can get so busy, we get caught up in "doing things and being places" that sometimes we forget the everyday stuff of simply being together and enjoying life. We may often think how much better life will be when we finally get that dream job, when we move to our dream house, after we're done with school, when the kids are bigger...etc... but really we can be just as happy with life right now. Just a little something to ponder on.

SAY CHEESE!


Huge, dark, Saliva marks on Brecon... oh well! We're not changing because you match your brother!


YUM YUM YUM! Brecon already has parental preference-- and it is definitely in favor of DADDY! He insists that He feeds him (if he is home) hold him, and play with him. I try not to feel too bad, but I am his MOTHER- after all!

3 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Barely put on my wall, "Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life" Love it.

Necha said...

I can't believe how big Brecon is!! Maggie is two months older than him and she isn't sitting up, or eating solids yet! And she looks a lot smaller than him. Of course she was a preemie, but it's just weird to see how big he is already and I have never even met him!!! He is so cute!

Cynthia said...

Profound thoughts and good for me to hear today - Thanks! Your kids are really growing up. We love you guys - Cynthia