Friday, March 14, 2008

Sing Sing Sing... I love to Sing

Last Sunday I was the (substitute) teacher for Cael's sunbeam class. Singing time is wonderful, I have a tender heart for those sweet little voices and primary music, and I can't hold myself back from singing like I did back in the day. Many sunbeams (3-4 year olds) don't always know the words to many of the primary songs and are busy doing other things ie. turning around, standing up, wandering around the room, every part of their body is WIGGLING, right? Well I was very excited to hear my man Cael sing his little heart out to the "Father's are so Special" song! The music lady was very impressed as well and Cael was chosen to pick the next song. I couldn't hold back the tears for joy, I was so proud! I love that kid!
Also, Brecon who is rolling in at just over 8 months now, is starting to cruise around the furniture and has taken some un-controlled, wild, and very unstable STEPS!! I try not to encourage this sort of behavior, he is my baby after all, but the guy is trying his hardest to catch that big brother of his. It is so fun to have my 2 boys! They really are joys in my life!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You should be proud - What a kid! Be sure and have Ben check out our b-day wishes on our blog. We love you guys!

Necha said...

Happy Birthday to my brother BEN!! I love you Ben!!