Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We are alive!

I just have to say that I have much to blog about... Trips we have taken, first day of school, etc... But at the moment the computer is down and we all know that we really check these things for the pictures, right? Just think good thoughts that my silly computer can restart and all will be right in the world again.
Until that day happens, know that we are well, Ben is giving lectures and training the medics on his FOB, and we are all going to bed early... Most nights I am asleep before 10!! I know I am notorious for staying up late when my man is away, who doesn't do that? But I have felt so much better getting a good nights sleep, which helps the next day go that much better as well.
Will post pictures soon... HOPEFULLY!

1 comment:

mag said...

sleep early is good.... i sleep way too late for my own good. miss ya