Monday, February 27, 2012

A little of this...

 AND A WHOLE LOT OF THAT! We were surprised to find out that we had 18 packages in our mailbox this last week. Talk about a car load! Brecon was such a great helper bringing them all into the house and he even felt like we needed to build a tower with all of them. The big boxes came from Ben downrange with books and "supplies" he wanted to send home. We didn't open those because we want to wait until Daddy comes home so we can open them together. There were also 9 packages of things that Ben has been purchasing for the boys as a "welcome home daddy" surprise... so we didn't open those either. It fact I had to put them away in a closet so Cael wouldn't read the form on the front that tells what is inside. So basically there were a few boxes that we did open and one contained a whole box from Grandma Hoopes with all sorts of cute baby girl clothes and dresses! The boys were really cute looking at the soft and snuggly baby clothes. It is fun to see them getting excited to meet their little sister and say "ahhh" or "cute" when they see the PINK everything! It was fun to get so much mail, but it will be even more fun when we can open all of them!
 This Saturday we had another wrestling meet for Cael, who is really flexing him "muscles" to show Mom how tough he is. We were lucky he didn't make a mess in his drawers during this shot :) So He did really well in all 3 of his matches and our good friends came over to support Cael's 2nd match of the day. The poor kid Cael was wrestling was pretty emotional and so they called it early when he was getting dominated with Cael's skills. This picture is to prove the Durtschi's were there... AND I love Julian picking his nose and how "special" Emerson looks. Thank you for coming over... I LOVE YOU GUYS!
 After spending all day at the meet, I have to say that I was feeling pretty tired and was ready to rest for a minute. When we got home Cael jumped in the shower and I put my head on a pillow just for a little rest. WELL.... when I woke up I discovered that all was well, but the little boys had found the markers and one another. Nothing a good soak in the bathtub couldn't take care of :) These boys sure make me laugh at the crazy stuff they do.
 AND lastly here is a shot at 33 weeks of the bump. So far so good... just getting excited to meet this little one and for all those nights with very little sleep.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yes, not only does Emerson look "special" and Julian is picking his nose but Hyrum looks extremely grumpy...great photo, glad it's out there for all to see:)

I love the belly shot but let's face it, you're really showing off "the girls" with that tight shirt on!

Necha said...

Becky...I had no idea you were still blogging!! I just decided to click on your blog even though it says it hasn't been updated in 6 months and guess what...you have been blogging all this time and for some reason it isn't going to the top like my other blogs do. ??? Well now I know and I will keep checking! I've been reading away! It looks like you've had a fun 6 months!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hooray for Ben coming home! With his arrival and your new sweet baby's soon-to-be arrival, you've got some exciting times ahead. I hope everything goes perfectly--heaven knows you deserve it! And you look absolutely adorable!!

Jodi said...

Cute as ever!!!! Can't wait to meet this sweet little thing. Girls are the Greatest!