Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Fun Stuff Last Week

TEMPLE NIGHT- Ben and I let Cael watch the rest of the kids so we could spend some time dedicated to the Lord. We went down the road to our favorite Mexican Food truck- Guadalajara Grill. We are at such an interesting stage having a teenager in the house- but the last-minute babysitting is really coming in handy. 
NORTH SHORE WITH CANNON- The rest of the kids are in school and I am trying to have some fun with my little guy. We played at the beach for a little while and then I thought a nice shave ice was well deserved. We had a great time!


SPOUSES RETREAT- Sometimes for these events you go away to a fancy hotel for the weekend and listen to some guest speakers, eat some great food, and your children are taken care of the entire time. This was a little bit different event, but I thought it was a good time! My favorite part was the ropes course/obstacle climbing. Most of the ladies didn't want to participate, so I took advantage and climbed up and down as many times as I could. Each track had a different level of difficulty, but I challenged myself to the log ladder and suspended pole to reach the top.


SILLY SUNDAY- Going to church and making cookies after to bring to friends. Ben is out of town, and I don't know why it always makes going to church a little more difficult!

SHRIMP TRUCK- The famous Giovanni's... everyone loves this place, there is always a long line and so we had to give it a try. First of all, we aren't really big into shrimp-- we all ate a piece, but weren't really that impressed. Some people love the garlic stuff... but it's just not for the Platt's.

No comments: