Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wedding for Rickey and Jason in SLC, UT

My longtime friend from high school was finally getting married- we worked at the cheese factory restaurant and have kept in touch through the years- and I had already decided it was going to be too hard to actually be there in person. Then, I said- you know what? How often do I get invited to weddings? Hardly ever- so why not? I'm going to go! I bought tickets and was going to take Cael with me as well- BUT he stayed home to play in his last soccer game instead. So it was a quick 3 day trip, but so fun! I am thrilled for the newlyweds- Rickey and Jason! The wedding was lovely, Rickey is a gorgeous bride, and Jason seems really great! It was fun to dress up fancy for this special night

THE HAPPY COUPLE- They finally had a minute after group pictures to grab some food and I totally interrupted them.

Just to prove I was there at the wedding! I got my dress at the thrift store for $5!



Here is the handsome groom keeping his bride as dry as he can. Rickey is giving her grandma hugs as she leaves- it was starting to get late!

No comments: