Monday, September 24, 2007

Just for fun

We like to read books... children's books that is. At night before bed, we pound out as many childrens' library books as we can stand and usually Cael enjoys too. Brecon... well, we're working on him. He usually can only take about 1/2 of a book before he has had enough, which is OK for now. But if he is going to last very long in this family, he needs to learn to love books or he just might not make it (only kidding :) So... After we took this picture, Cael insisted that Brecon sleep in his bed for the night. But it didn't happen. Like I said, Brecon can only do 1/2 a book, or stand to be so close to his brother for so long. I know his loves Cael, but he also knows that Cael = rough love. Cael loves Brecon, only sometimes a KICK to the head or a squeeze TOO TIGHT doesn't always go over well with a baby. Life can be hard when you're a baby and your brother's name is Cael. Anywho... you gotta love it.

BROTHERS... NO MATTER WHAT ( check out the blond widows peak on Brecon. You can see it, right?)


Ben reading to his boys... how precious is that
Now I just threw this one in for fun. I thought some might get a kick out of Caels' shorts hiked up to TIBUKTU. I know I'm laughin'

6 comments:

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

Cael is killing me! I love the shorts!!!!!!

Brook said...

so dang cute!

Cynthia said...

Cute, cute boys

Jen said...

Becky! I had no idea you had a blog! I found it on some one else's!! How are you guys??? I have been meaning to call you & come up & play. We have been sick, busy, sick, & busy!! Let's get together!
Jen

Mike and Kelly said...

Becky, I am glad that I found you. What a darling family you have. Cael is SO huge, and Brecon is darling (not that Cael is not darling too, he is). I hope all is well in TX. We miss you guys. And now I will be able to stalk you.

Leslie said...

You two sure have some beautiful kids! It's good to see everything is going well for you. Jim and I both say "hi" to all of you!