Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Family at Work

Just recently we got new countertops installed, and therefore we also needed to install a new sink and faucet and garbage disposal. As you can see my boys are hard at work making sure it gets done right! Ben and Cael working on installing the new faucet. It was just one of those cute moments where Cael just had to be right there with Dad.

Our cute little bug and a borrowed puppy from Cael. We will see how small the puppy "shrinks" next to Brecon this year.


HE SMILES!!! The first month or so with Brecon was pretty rough. He was just a crying baby and I thought he was "broken" because Cael was so easy... anywho... he is doing better and even smiles for us. GOTTA LOVE IT!
ohh, I look tired here but that is just how it is with a new baby. I wanted to put this one up of me and Brecon to show that I do exsist ( you know what I mean?)

OH and here we are at the pool. I still can't believe I have two boys.. so this picture really proves to me that there they are. We were just enjoying the summer heat while we had it. It has been raining so much (even this labor day weekend) that we almost forgot what Texas summer was like. Cael really is swimming so well. He puts on his goggles (which are his favorite color) and dives under the water. If you look to the right you can see an "island" which Cael swims to all by himself from the edge where we are. He also learned to float and swim on his back, he sure looks cute paddling his little arms and kicking his legs!
So there it is... what we have been up to lately.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Love your pictures. Yes, you look tired, but that's just the territory of motherhood. Becky. You don't look like you've had 2 kids AT ALL! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO SKINNY! YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Cael looks gigantic.

Having something to reference in the picture is good. I never started that. But I do have several pictures of her with the same toy that's becoming a scrapbook page soon.

Did you get the little birdie butterfly swing?? Or is it a different style? That was a GREAT investment (from grandma) :)

Nice how you worked that same tree that's always in the shot into the shot.

And...did you dye your hair darker, or just not dye it lighter? Looks cute.

Anonymous said...

To Lauren: Oh... thanks for being so nice to me. It is crazy to have 2 kids, you should know, right?
To Allie: Cael is huge I know! I can't believe how big just his hands are compared to Brecon. They feel like big bear claws. I thought you would like "the tree" although that wasn't intentional. The swing (nature's touch butterfly) has been a life saver! We got it after 3 weeks of complete misery... and finally... yes, I colored my hair because something just had to be done! whew... i did it!

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

Hey!! So cute.....Brecon is so adorable and I love your hair dark!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Becky - hey there girl! It so so fun to see updated pics on your fam...congrats on baby boy Brecon! You are surly outnumbered with all that boy energy (plus Ben!). How are you guys doing, liking TX? Was intern year as brutal for you as it was for me??? Things are good we are in CO now and happy to be here...feels more like home. Lucy will be one next month - time is flying by (or at least that is what I am trying to tell myself). Anyways, I'd love to hear an update! Love Cami

Jess said...

Great pictures Becky, and Ben too, since I'm sure he took some of them. I can't believe you have two boys either. Seems like just yesterday we were cruising the High School halls acting all crazy. Brecon isn't being the easiest baby so far? Dang it. I wonder how our next baby will be. Hopefully a good sleeper. Love ya!

Kyle and Lacey said...

Hey Becky! I was going to say the same thing that was said earlier: there is no way you look like you've had two kids! You are a skinny minny. You have two very cute kids at that. And your hair looks great! Love to see the pics of the fam.