Thursday, September 20, 2007

SQUISHY

Ben and Cael love to go on "BUG HUNTS". There must be something about digging in the dirt and catching rollee-pollee's, ants, and crickets, sticking them into a jar and looking at them. I don't know, I just don't get it. I must be a girl or something. Anywho, on one of their fabulous hunts, they discovered this (see photo below)l. We'll just say that this creature was something to behold and Cael was very excited about it. We asked Cael what we should name this new friend and said "SQUISHY" with no hesitation. It was pretty cute that he came up with the name all by himself, so the name has stuck to every hopping friend we see.
After playing in the dirt, we just had to stick the boys in the tub. RUB A DUB DUB...
OH NO.... close your eyes if you are afraid of a little bum

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwww. Boys are gross.

Katie Goulding Sierer said...

WOW! Cool toad! the boys look adorable!

The Atwood's said...

Hey Ben! It's Sabrina (Hartley) Atwood. Allie gave me your blog to see what you are up to because there is a huge chance we'll be moving to San Antonio next year for 3 years. Anyway, e-mail me if you want to talk it up and tell me how much I want to go there and fill us in on your life (actually, I guess we can just look at your blog for that right?). sabrinaatwood@gmail.com.

Lauren said...

Yeah for an update! You have cute boys! I feel the same way about bugs and frogs. Grace LOVES them and I hate them. Why? She's supposed to be a girl and not like those things! Visit our blog at http://shumways.blogspot.com