Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Shower

I had a great time tonight eating some yummy Thai food and enjoying my dear friends before opening little baby girl presents. I was spoiled by them all and we cannot wait to meet this little girl very soon.
My good friend Jody made these cute burp cloths with her amazing machine. It reads:
 "MADE IN GERMANY... With American Parts" I about die laughing every time!


Katie and I are due about 5 days apart. She is completely adorable and is going to be a great mommy to her first baby girl!
Back row: Missy, Jody, Angie, LaDawn, Amber, Tammy, Dee, Amy, CaeDee
Front: Me, Cecy, Katie, Rachelle, Christina,
Down in front: Tera and Lydia
I love these ladies!
They seriously are the best! Thanks again for the wonderful evening and great time!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

that was such a fun night, what a great bunch of crazy ladies:)

Rachelle said...

that was such a fun night, what a great bunch of crazy ladies:)

The Ortiz Family said...

Everywhere you go you make tons of friends. Love you Beck.