Thursday, March 22, 2012

WELCOME HOME!

 The clinic hosted a Welcome Home CPT PLATT bowling night and we had a great time watching our boys jump right in there and take turns on the bowling lanes. Ben and I even joined a group for a round, which started off pretty good for me with 3 strikes in a row... but sadly it was all down hill from there. I barely lost overall, but I blame that on the "imbalance" I am experiencing lately :)


 AND.. what happens when Daddy brings his three boys into the store to pay for gas? Clean up on register 4... that's what! I initially didn't go into the shop, but instead was waiting in the van for my family to get back. However, when I noticed something that looked a little weird I knew I needed to bring my camera and capture the moment forever.
Also to celebrate Ben's welcome home/birthday his mom painted us this beautiful picture of the Bountiful Temple in oil. It really is stunning and we are so excited to have more beautiful art in our home.

No comments: